AIM Rule 26
The following information is being disclosed in accordance with Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies, and was last updated on 25 June 2018.
- Description of the business About Us
- Country of incorporation and main country of operation. About Us
- Current constitutional documents: Reports
- Zanaga Iron Ore Company Limited’s ordinary shares are admitted to trading on AIM. There are no other exchanges or trading platforms on which the Company has applied or agreed to have any of its securities (including its ordinary shares) admitted or traded.
- Number of securities in issue: Share Information
- Details of any restrictions on the transfer of securities: There are no restrictions on the transfer of securities
- Financial information: Reports
- Company announcements: Regulatory News
- Admission document and circulars: Reports
- Corporate Governance Code which the Company applies: Corporate Governance
- The names of the directors and biographical details: Board of Directors
- Directors’ responsibilities: Corporate Governance
- Board committees: Corporate Governance
- Shareholder Rights: See Note below
- Additional Provisions: Zanaga Iron Ore is not subject to the City Code on Takeovers and Mergers
- Advisors: Advisors
Note: The rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK-incorporated company. Shareholders should refer to the Company’s constitutional documents for further details.